MTU is one of the world’s leading suppliers of large diesel engines, drive systems and distributed energy systems for a variety of applications in the construction and industrial, agricultural, mining, oil and gas, pleasure craft, commercial marine and forestry markets.
These robust engines operate in some of the harshest environments and are best known for their extreme power capability, low fuel consumption and long service intervals while meeting emission standards. We carry MTU diesel engines and complete propulsion and control systems in numerous cylinder configurations ranging from 100 to 4000 hp that are capable of powering numerous applications.
SYSTEM ENGINEERING AND EMISSION SUPPORT
- Valley Power Systems engineering department can customize an integrated power system to fit your exact requirements with sound enclosures, weather housings, sub-base diesel fuel tanks, system monitoring, silencers and other components and accessories.
- We specialize in custom repowers to fit stationary and mobile equipment for your older MTU, Detroit Diesel 2 cycle, or any other brand engine in any application.
- Emissions reduction is critical in today’s climate. We offer the latest in exhaust after-treatment devices for all engines and equipment and have emissions experts on staff to help you meet the stringent emissions standards by specifying the correct device for your particular application.
PARTS, SERVICE & WARRANTY SUPPORT
- Our parts and service personnel are factory-trained to service your power
generation systems for their entire lifecycle. We offer warranty support and custom PM programs tailored to your specific needs.
- From maintenance to spare parts to remanufactured products, we offer a full range of support to help you keep going. The MTU ValueCare portfolio of products assures maximum performance, uptime and value for the life of your investment.
For more information, contact us at:
Sales: (800) 924-4265
For technical information visit: