Fire & EV Service
Fire & Emergency Vehicle Engine, Power, & Parts
Valley Power Systems understands the importance of keeping your apparatus in prime condition. Our service departments are dedicated to minimizing the time and expense to maintain your rig and our parts departments can make sure you get the right part for the right job and at the right price.
Emergency Vehicle Repair
Upon arrival, we will walk you through an on-site inspection to determine if your truck is in need of a simple fix or more extensive repairs. We can perform any testing and repairs you require and our preventative maintenance programs can help prevent costly repairs.
- Complete diagnostic capabilities
- Pump testing, repairs and rebuilds
- Chassis and fire pump maintenance and repair
- Customized Preventative Maintenance programs
- Authorized repair facilities for OES units
- Custom fabrication
- Warranty repairs and support for Detroit Diesel, Allison Transmission and Mercedes-Benz
Experienced Emergency Vehicle Technicians
Valley Power Systems puts a high priority on education and training. As a result, we have some of the most respected technicians in the industry.
- Master EVT’s
- Level I & Level II California Mechanics
- ASE Certified Mechanics
- Factory Certified Warranty Repair Technicians
Member of California Fire Mechanics Academy
Valley Power Systems is a supporting member of the California Fire Mechanics Academy. CFMA is the oldest and largest Emergency Vehicle Technician Training Academy in the U.S. Since 1971, they have been providing the finest training opportunities for emergency apparatus repair and maintenance. The workshops highly interactive, giving participants the opportunity to work on trucks, take pumps apart and gain the experience of working on the apparatuses they’ll be using in the field.
Contact Valley Power Systems in California
Sales: (800) 924-4265